This chapter is a member of a grass roots advocacy organization dedicated to uniting Americans against the threat of Islamofascism, jihad, and dhimmitude, This organization has been formed in response to the growing political correctness and militant Islamist intimidation going on in our country.
"We must unite our voices and demand that our elected officials put the safety, security and freedom of the citizens of the United States above concerns for political correctness or the rights of those who want to harm us or radically alter our way of life, says ACT! For America Founder and President Brigitte Gabriel.
The vision of the chapter is to:
1. Promote and implement educational programs that teach and enable citizen participation in the defense of America on the community, city, state, and national level.
2. Respond to anti-American and anti-Israel media bias and "politically correct" apologists for militant Islam in the media, academia and politics.
3. Hold our elected officials accountable for defending and protecting the United States and its only democratic ally in the Middle East, the State of Israel.
4. Promote public policies and legislation that defend America and democratic values against the terror and tyranny of Islamofascism.
5. Partner with like-minded organizations to coordinate effective public relations campaigns to speak against media bias and religious bigotry wherever it exists.
Our chapter seeks to educate local citizens about the war that has been declared on America from jihadists and equip them with peaceful, constructive tools to bring about a positive change in local policy and public opinion. You can contact our local chapter by sending an e-mail message to ActTucson.com.
About ACT! For America (ACT)
For more info about ACT National, please visit www.ActForAmerica.com.
Interested in other chapters throughout the country, inquire at
ACT! For America is a non-profit grassroots citizen action network established in 2007 that is dedicated to promoting America's national security and democratic values against the assault of radical Islam. The network consists of chapters nationwide; members represent a unified voice that insists America be protected from the rising tide of Islamofacism and jihad.
To contact the website manager please send an e-mail to: ActTucson@aol.com