STOP CREEPING SHARIA (Islam)
What Can a Local Citizen do to Stop Creeping Radical Islam?
Article Post 08/07/2018, byCitizen Warrior
Radical Islamists (jihadists) invade countries by any means possible to gain the upper hand; typically through immigration, nonviolent and violent methods. They encroach upon a country’s freedoms to establish a repressive and fascist form of Islamic (Sharia) law. What can one do to help stop this? A list of things that you can do is provided below.
1. Join ACT! for America; participate in local chapters; share email articles; sign petitions; provide funding. Visit Brigitte Gabriel’s two websites and view her story: www.AmericanCongressForTruth.com, and www.actforamerica.org. Read her two books: Because They Hate, St. Martin’s Press, New York, 2006; and They Must Be Stopped, St. Martin’s Press, New York, 2008.
2. Study about Islam: (1) attributes of Allah; (2) teachings of Mohammed; (3) fusion of religion and politics, political Islam; (4) the Islamic trilogy (Koran, Sira, and Hadith); (5) Islamic ethics – duality, Islamic superiority, submission, taqqiya; (6) unbelievers, kafirs, infidels, hypocrites, and apostates; (7) Islamic (Sharia) law and finance; (8) dhimmitude and jizya; (9) conflict between Islam and “man’s laws” (e.g., the Constitution) and why good Muslims cannot swear allegiance to the US; (10) lack of women’s rights; (11) physical jihad – use of violence and terror; (12) subversion of host-country’s laws; (13) Islamic rules of war; (14) use of taqya; (15) People of the Book; (16) use of Islamic immigration; (17) Wahhabism; (18) the umma; Dar Al Islam and Dar Al Harb; (19) Islamic peace. Activity -- write a paragraph or two about each topic.
3. View/discuss jihadist-oriented videos: (1) Fitna; (2) Obsession; and (3) The Third Jihad, and share them with friends. Encourage your liberal/non-religious friends to see Religulous, and your patriotic, Christian, or Jewish friends to see An American Carol. (Both movies broach the subject of jihad. Afterwards, the topic may be easier to discuss.)
4. Become familiar with the Koran. Some good sites are: (1) The Koran, translated by N.J. Dawood, Penguin Classics; (2) The Glorious Qu’ran, translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali. This translation is used by American mosques and by CAIR. A free copy can typically be picked up at any local mosque; (3) A searchable Koran created by the MSA that includes three simultaneous English translations: www.usc.edu/dept/mas/quran.
5. Study websites about Islam. Some good sites are: (1) Robert Spencer’s website about jihad: www.jihadwatch.com; (2) Website run by ex-Muslims: www.fathfreedom.org; (3) Muslim website about Muslims, with official state sponsorship: www.memri.org. Invaluable for its presentation and translation of Arabic and Iranian topics. Contrast this to what Muslims tell non-Muslims; (4) a Muslim religious website for Muslims: www.islamonline.com, click on “Fatwah and Counseling;” (5) another Muslim religious website for Muslims. www.islam-qa.com, click on the English version.
6. Study websites regarding grass-root activities to stop radical Islam. Some good sites are: (1) www.citizenwarrior.com; and (2) Mapping-Sharia Project at http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2007/06/mapping_sharia.html. Do a Google search on related topics listed in paragraph 2 above, among others.
7. Read books about the “true” nature of Islam. Some good books are: (1) The Islamic Trilogy, Volume 10, Mohammed, Allah, and Politics, The Islamic Political Doctrine, Center for the Study of Political Islam, www.cspipublishing.com; (2) The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades), Robert Spencer, Regnery Press, 2005; (3) The Complete Infidel’s Guide to the Koran, Robert Spencer, Regnery Press, 2009; (4) America Alone, Mark Steyn, Regnery Press, 2006.
8. Learn about CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) and MSA (Muslim Student’s Association). Get active in local school councils to stop Islamization of textbooks and “Jihad on Campus” activities at schools and universities, etc.
9. Urge politicians to be aware of the true nature of (radical) Islam and to take actions to stop its relentless encroachment.
10. Submit articles to local newspapers that address the true aspects of Islam – especially “radical” Islam.
11. Purchase and use “ACT! for America” business cards at meetings etc. (you can make free cards at: www.vistaprint.com).
12. Join related political/social clubs and ask to give talks about “true” nature of Islam (a 3-5 page handout is recommended).
13. Join related political/social clubs and ask to give talks about “true” nature of Islam (a 3-5 page handout is recommended). Ask local libraries to order books and videos that illuminate radical Islam. For example: Books: Why They Hate (Brigitte Gabriel); They Must Be Stopped (Brigitte Gabriel); The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (Robert Spencer); The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran (Robert Spencer); Muslim Mafia (Gaubatz and Sperry); Infidel (Ayaan Hirsi Ali). Videos: Islam: What the West Needs to Know; Obsession; The Third Jihad; Fitna. (email@example.com)