Suggested Action Items (Part A)
Brigitte Gabriel, President of ACT for America (ACT for short), recommends that ACT chapter groups focus their efforts on mobilizing the people who are already on our side. Carl Goldberg, has provided us with a number of suggestions that ACT chapters can take to increase activities withn their membership. Some of these suggestions are:
1. Chapter leaders -- keep in regular contact with your members and remind them of the actions they can take.
2. Convince them that they need to ACT and not just come to meetings.
3. Watch for opportunities to react with Islamist political candidates, such as DEedra Aboud, here in Arizona.
4. A suggestion for us is to attend political candidate appearances and asking pointed questions about the the contradiction between their religion and the U.S. policies which they claims to support. This is a very important qhestion for all candidates to deal with.
5. Bring up the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act. Ask the candidates if they support affiliations with the Muslim Brotherhoods groupsl ? if not, why not.
6. Dr. Goldberg, a respected resercher and speaker
regarding Islamic ideology, Sharia law, Islamists, Jihad, Terrorism, and the Muslim Brotherhood and its myriad of spin-off groups, should become familiar with these and
7. In addition, Dr. Goldberg has provided us with another list of suggested actions, as shown below im Part B. He recomends that this be kept with you as an important reference.
8. Overall, the important thing is to get your chapter members to do something, however small it may seem.
ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE (Part B)
Important -- Always quote from the Koran
and other respected Islamic religious authorities.
For more information and a small collection of very useful quotations from the Islamic sources, contact carl goldberg at: IDEOLOGYOFISLAM@COX.NET